Fourth Ireland Masterclass in Health Economics
March 19, 2024 - March 21, 2024
Venue: University College, Cork
Dates: March 19-21, 2024
At the Ireland Masterclasses in Health Economics, internationally prominent senior researchers share their cutting-edge research with early-career health economists (assistant professors, post-doctoral researchers, and PhD students). The event also includes professional development sessions, such as a “Meet the Editors” event to discuss publication strategies with the editors of health economics journals.
The event is run on a strictly non-profit basis. Generous support from sponsors allows us to cap delegate fees. Those fees cover all classes as well as lunches, tea/coffee during breaks, and a dinner to be held during the week.
- Ciaran O’Neill, Queens University Belfast & University of Galway
- John Mullahy, University of Wisconsin & University of Galway
- John Cawley, Cornell University & University of Galway
Fourth Ireland Masterclass in Health Economics: 2024
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using MCIV in the subject line.
- Michele Belot, Cornell University
- John Cawley, Cornell University
- Edel Doherty, University of Galway
- Marty Gaynor, Carnegie Mellon University
- Kara Hanson, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Stephanie von Hinke, University of Bristol
- Ann Kirby, University College, Cork
- Kathleen McGarry, UCLA
- John Mullahy, University of Wisconsin
- Aileen Murphy, University College, Cork
- Ciaran O’Neill, Queens University, Belfast
- Jeff Smith, University of Wisconsin
- Noel Woods, University College, Cork